jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

Talking about my future:

Im interested in becoming an engineer
Im like  helping people, the environment and do grow crops
An engineer is the person who improves agriculture, Livestorck and rural development.
There are different universities where I can study such as Universidad autónoma del Estado de Mexico, Universidad Autonoma de Chapingo and Tecnologico de Monterrey

But I would like study in the Universidad Autonoma de Chapingo because it is very good school and in expensive, also offter accommodation

Name
Located
Cost
Years
Ventajas
Desventajas
Universidad Autónoma de Chapingo
Texcoco
Col. Chapingo
$1000 per term
8 terms
*Scholarships
*Accommodation
*away from my family
*transpotation
Tecnológico de Monterrey
Avenida Eugenio Garza Sada
$6000 per term
8 terms
*Scholarships
*it is nice
*transportation
*I have no place to stay
Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico
Toluca cerro de coatepec
$2000 per term
8 terms
*scholarships
*it is nice
*transportation
*I have no place to stay






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario